Stormpack
Welcome to Stormpack! The Wolf Roleplaying site, come RP with our pack as together we will wander through mystery, adventure, teamwork, and family. Every wolf is different but always has their pack to have their back and battle together at what ever challenges they face, what choices will you make? Join us by going to "Register" or if you are still curious about our website and would like to know more, simply click on "Registration and Questions" and our staff will answer any questions you have as soon as we can, Thank You.

(CELEBRATING 6 YEARS) cheers
Member Of The Month
None
Stormpack’s Season
Winter

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RP Catch Up!
Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:13 pm by Phantom

» Hello Everyone.
Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:22 am by Draxion

» Mate Guidelines
Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:32 am by Phantom

Stormpack Staff
Phantom, Blaze, Draxion, Thunder Thank you for all your hard work guys keep it up :D
Top posting users this week

Make A Story (New!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make A Story (New!)

Post by Phantom on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Hey Guys, so if you remember a while back I made an old game similar to this? Well I came up with a new idea this time as you are making a story you will put pictures or GIFS in each post detailing of what your doing or what is happening in the part of the story you are writing about. And in the end all of you will have made one HUGE pictured story that you can read back on and enjoy the art with it. I will list the rules below, be sure to read them all before you post anything hope everyone enjoys the game! (for now the story has to be serious, we are trying to determine whether to do a funny one or not... most likely we will in due time but for now let's just stick with this plot.)

RULES

1. Has to be an appropriate GIF or picture.
2. No curse words on the GIF, picture, or posting.
3. Make sure your GIF or picture actually goes with the scene you are posting about.
4. Do not repeat a picture or Gif.
5. One Gif or picture per post please.
6. Your imagination is key here, use it and have fun playing out the scenes and making them real with pics and gifs!

MARKIPLIER
Phantom
Administrator
Administrator

Male Age : 19

http://thestormpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top