Stormpack
Welcome to Stormpack! The Wolf Roleplaying site, come RP with our pack as together we will wander through mystery, adventure, teamwork, and family. Every wolf is different but always has their pack to have their back and battle together at what ever challenges they face, what choices will you make? Join us by going to "Register" or if you are still curious about our website and would like to know more, simply click on "Registration and Questions" and our staff will answer any questions you have as soon as we can, Thank You.

(CELEBRATING 6 YEARS) cheers
Stormpack
Welcome to Stormpack! The Wolf Roleplaying site, come RP with our pack as together we will wander through mystery, adventure, teamwork, and family. Every wolf is different but always has their pack to have their back and battle together at what ever challenges they face, what choices will you make? Join us by going to "Register" or if you are still curious about our website and would like to know more, simply click on "Registration and Questions" and our staff will answer any questions you have as soon as we can, Thank You.

(CELEBRATING 6 YEARS) cheers
Member Of The Month
None
Stormpack’s Season
thanks, everyone. 555709_37b1f
Winter

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone
thanks, everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 4:14 pm by Thunder

» thanks, everyone.
thanks, everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 10:15 am by Thunder

» Hello Everyone.
thanks, everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 11:22 pm by Eclipse

Stormpack Staff
Phantom, Blaze, Draxion, Thunder Thank you for all your hard work guys keep it up :D
Top posting users this week
No user

thanks, everyone.

+2
Luna
Sun
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

thanks, everyone. Empty thanks, everyone.

Post by Sun Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:28 pm

helloo everyone, this is sun. the child who's bs you had to put up with since like 2012. i just wanted to post here, even if nobody would see it to say thanks. thanks for literally shaping my childhood, and putting up with me. i would come home from school every day filled with anticipation and excitement to come on here and talk with y'all. thanks for putting up with my mary sues, LOLRANDOM XD personality, and how i was an extreme attention seeker. i don't think most people really know this, but it is so very important to have people be kind and accepting to you at a young age. y'all honestly shaped my childhood? i just looked back on some old drawing i had made when i was around 10 of stormpack. i drew the roleplays constantly at school, and i couldn't wait to come home to play with you guys. i know this forum is dying if not already dead. i hope i'm not too late. thank you.
Sun
Sun

Other / Decline to state Location : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down

thanks, everyone. Empty Re: thanks, everyone.

Post by Sun Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 pm

one more thing: wolfquest 3 is coming out soon. if anyone wants to talk to me there, my username is sun. same with wolfquest 2.7.
Sun
Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey, Sun. How are you? I regularly am on WQ. Same user as before, of course I play as a different wolf now.
Thunder
Thunder

Male Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 pm

good, you? good to know at least someone is still active-ish?? thank you for responding ;w;
Sun
Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 pm

I am well. I have been terribly busy though, so have not been on very often.
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 am

Hey guys gosh I’ve missed you all immensely! I was actually just recalling our days on wolf quest and I’m thinking of getting back into it maybe. Just been super crazy.. I have also thought about doing a reunion on here for everyone! It’s sad to see everyone fade away.. I am honored to have gotten to play with you all and share memories together I hope you all know that.
Phantom
Phantom
Administrator
Administrator

Male Age : 26

https://thestormpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:45 pm

I hope you do get back to WQ. All my friends are leaving me. :/ I guess they are young, and starting school. I remember when all of you were my only friends. PLEASE COME BACK. I no longer play on thunder, If you do join shoot me a message @ Jasper52 I am semi active recently. Getting worse though, since no one is ever on. Plus the Update will be coming soon, so that would be fun. Seriously tho, if you come back message me. Also does anyone know why I couldn't get on a month ago? I was trying to see the website and my laptop was not reading it for some reason. Glad I got internet at my apartment now though. Hope to see a reply, if anyone gets on within months. LOL. Anyways, Byeeyeyeye!
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Anyone have Discord? Can add me? wolvesrule52
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:13 am

Yeah I’ll for sure let you know when I’m on my account is still the same if I can remember the password eeeh might have to update a few things. Just been swamped with work and school, barely have anytime to do stuff or play games.
Phantom
Phantom
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Yeah. I was like that about 6 months ago.. I still havent went to College yet, so I am just working all the time.
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:26 pm

I am covering a job and college so you can imagine the time in that although I do wish there was more people online to chat with, so goood to hear from you thunder.
Phantom
Phantom
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Yeah, Well even though I am terribly slow at replying, I am here. And available to contact on Discord, where I could reply faster. My discord is wolvesrule52#9162 I am also on WQ, which is coming with WQ 3 end of this year and next year. Which will be very updated, and realistic. I think last I heard is Amethyst will be the first to be updated.
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:21 am

Wow another update? That’s great there more on the ball about it, I can still recall the days where you’d lay down on the mountain and sometimes clip through hahaha! Or where you’d be walking in the sky, I found it funny when that happened and people would be like “where’d you go???” And just reply “look up” and there be a glitching wolf in the sky hahah, good times! But it’s good to know at least that your still hanging around and I’m the future I can have someone I know to RP with again on WQ if I ever get the time to!
Phantom
Phantom
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Yeah, that would be nice. Currently stuck between Slient (A friend) And newbies that are on all the time. XD
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Yeah for sure! I just wonder if anyone other then you and I and possibly sun would ever go back to RPing. But if not there may be others to join in the future if the time ever comes to do so.
Phantom
Phantom
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am

Yeah. I bet we will find more, Abs is a good rper, as well as Gucci, and someone joined this morning who had a good description.
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:53 am

Hope all of you are doing well! Love all of you, and miss you all. I don't know if anyone ever lurks, but I miss you all.
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:17 pm

lmao what's up
i just checked on here for the first time since like october
Sun
Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:28 am

Nothing much, Currently been working with certain things.
Thunder
Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri May 17, 2019 4:32 am

Jeez. I haven't been on here in a long time.. I'm glad you are all doing well. I was probably 11 when I first joined this pack, and I must agree with Sun, you guys shaped my childhood. I'm a few months off of 19 now, but I still remember the fun we had on the game. I haven't played in years, but I was contemplating getting back into it.
Anyhow. Just thought I'd update after probably 4 years of radio silence on my part. I'll try to be a little bit more active.
Luna
Luna

Female Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum